Before we set off to explore the market, we needed to check into our accommodation for the night. We stayed at the Thanicha Healthy Resort which was located right in the Amphawa Floating Market itself. It was a super nice hotel, and at a very reasonable price.
I highly recommend you to stay there.
Here are some of the reasons why I recommend this hotel:
- The location of the hotel was right in the heart of the market, the hotel restaurant itself faced the river side which had a very romantic ambiance.
- The lobby and garden had a rustic charm to it. It had wooden décor along with lush greenery.
- It has a calm and peaceful environment which was perfect for relaxation
- The staff there were very friendly and helpful
- Clean and tidy bedrooms
- It is recommended for couples and family
- Very safe, because after 11:00pm the front doors of the lobby are locked. If you reach later than 11:00pm you will need to knock on the doors and get the hotel staff to open the doors for you.
- Price includes free breakfast
However only thing we noticed though as during peak hours of the day, the noise level can get quite high as the rooms are quite close to each other. But either than that, it was overall very good.
The hotel’s restaurant right by the riverside.
Main lobby of the Thanicha Healthy Resort.
Gardens within the hotel with wooden furniture to give it that rustic charm.
In the hotel’s bedroom.
Rooms were very clean.
Bathroom was clean too!
Most importantly…the toilet is clean too!
Visitor’s Information to Thanicha Healthy Resort:
How to Book This Hotel:
We paid only $40 USD per night for this hotel, and it included breakfast too! It was a very great hotel overall, that had incredible value!
If you are interested in booking this hotel, you can book it here through Agoda.com. That was where we found this $40 USD per night deal, highly recommended!
Alternatively you can find other similar hotels in the Amphawa market here at Agoda.com as well.
Situated right in the heart of Amphawa Floating Market.